We believe all of the Bible is inspired of God and is true. (2 Timothy 3:16) We encourage our people to use the King James Version as their Bible. Our Pastor and all of our Sunday School and Junior Church teachers use nothing but the King James Bible.
We believe that the King James Version of the Scriptures is the appropriate Bible for the English speaking people of today because of the text from which they were taken. We believe them to be inerrant and infallible and preserved accurately through the sovereignty of God.
- We believe in God the father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, one God existing in three persons. (Matthew 28:19)
- We believe the six days of creation was found in Genesis as literal 24-hour days, and we disavowal the theory of evolution.
- We believe that Jesus is God. (John 10:33)
- We believe that all men are by nature sinful, lost, and in need of salvation provided by Jesus Christ. (Romans 6:23)
- We believe that lost sinners can be saved from their sin, guilt, and judgment by faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ who died in our place. (Romans 5:8-9)
- We believe once a person has been saved by God’s grace, he will never lose his salvation. (John 10:28-29)
- We believe that Christ has established local churches to preach and practice the Bible. (Acts 2:41-42, 47)
- We believe that those who have trusted in Christ as their Savior should change their behavior to conform to God’s will revealed in the Bible. (2 Corinthians 5:17)
- We believe that Satan is a real being in spirit form who has power on this earth. (Job 1:6-7)
- We believe that Heaven (1 Peter 1:2-4) and Hell (1 Thessalonians 1:8-9) are literal places, and that only the saved will be in Heaven. (Matthew 25:46)
- We believe in the separation of church and state. (Matthew 22:21)
- We are an independent, autonomous church with the Bible as our only rule of faith and practice.
- We believe it is our God given responsibility to educate our children in both spiritual and practical truth. (Deuteronomy 6:6-7)